How are you feeling lately?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How are you feeling lately?

Post by LoveMJ4Ever on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 am

I still have bouts of crying that strike out of the blue and surprise me, but much less often than before. Most of the time I'm alright. On prayer night it got to me that it's been 7 months, although doing the prayer helped me a lot I believe with focusing on love and feeling connected. It's still so hard to believe pout Just when I begin to feel this is now the normal way the world is, I have a day when it all caves in on me again. I have to admit though that I am doing better with time. How about the rest of you?

LoveMJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Re: How are you feeling lately?

Post by scousemouse on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 am

I am still asstounded at the stories i am hearing and glad to see people comming out to defend him(Jennifer Batten) it make's me feel phyicaly sick the things people are writting about Michael.I am so glad for this site and many more like it, the fan's need each other because the road is a long one, and we are not out of the wood's yet. I feel i am in a tunnel and i am feeling my way through it, but there is a light at the end, we just have to keep going.

scousemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrieluvsmj on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:16 pm

How I am feeling, well I still hurt from mj passing I feel like apart of my heart has left me, I figured it would have gotten easier by now but it hasnt. I really miss him. I never met him but I grew up lisiten to his music and watching his videos and Ive always just loved him to death. I cant believe the 1 year mark is comming up seems only like a month ago or so. I watch this is it about everyday I guess I think if I watch it hes not really gone......... Any1 else having the feelings im having?

sherrieluvsmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Arina on Thu May 20, 2010 3:15 pm

After 25 June, I did not become a piece of heart. This emptiness is terrible. And it can be replaced only LOVE
in love
Arina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top