MJ World Cry 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MJ World Cry 2010

Post by BeGodsGlow on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Here's another great project by fans! Everyone take a look at their website. You can become an ambassador for your city for the event as well. Of course, on June 25th we'll also be doing the Major Love Prayer. The whole day will be... so sad Crying or Very sad, but at least we'll be able to join together ... for each other and for the world. Below is info about MJ World Cry:

http://www.mjworldcry.com

If We All Cry At The Same Time Tonight...

MJWORLDCRY is a free event. If you're a Michael Jackson fan you should get involved. There's no tickets to purchase, nothing to buy, you don't have to leave your own city so there's no cost to travel. Being a part of MJWORLDCRY means that you're in a league of Michael Jackson fans that will not only become a part of history, but make history and that means a permanent event year after year. MJWORLDCRY isn't a one year event that will fade, this is an annual yearly event to help charities and perform deeds in Michael's honor. Michael inspired so many people - millions of people. Let his inspiration and acts of kindness shine on. Sign up to become an Ambassador it's free, and or partake as a participant for MJWORLDCRY. There are millions of Michael Jackson fans, and if we all come together what a difference we can make. THAT'S what would happen if we all cried tonight. If we all start with the man in the mirror, and heal the world. -Amber Sipes

WHO:
MJ Fans and Humanitarians

WHAT:
City groups around the world will give to a local
or worldwide charity (or perform a good deed) and
then have a candlelight vigil to the song Cry by MJ

WHEN:
Raising money for charity, or whatever good deed your group chooses begins at any time up until June 25, 2010.
On June 25, 2010 each city registered with MJWorldCry around the world will simultaneously have a candlelight vigil to the song "Cry" 9:30 PM CST (remember to find your time zone) ****** UPDATE: TIME IS NOW 4:30pm CST / 10:30pm London / 23:30 Berlin ---- please check the http://www.mjworldcry.com website!*****

WHERE:
Your local city

WHY:
To keep the dreams and ideas Michael had during his life alive, to continue the hope for a
better world. To bring peace to the world, to help those who are less fortunate
than yourself, to help save our planet, to prevent cruelty to animals,
and to set good examples for children.

Why be an Ambassador?
Becoming an ambassador involves recruiting fellow MJ fans to be a part of your city group. You're responsible for finding a location to hold your vigil, for making sure everyone brings a candle of their own for the vigil, for bringing either a radio,mp3, ipod, or cd to play the song cry, and for gathering your group together to do a good deed or raise money for a charity of your choice. It's not difficult. There are many free ways to advertise to recruit MJ fans. It doesn't matter whether it's two people in a city or 200 it counts. That's still light shining for Michael. Please click on become an ambassador from our main web page.

"It would make me extremely proud if you, the fans, would become ambassadors for "Go for your dreams!" all over the world." ~Michael Jackson


Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
BeGodsGlow
member
member

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Posts : 205
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ World Cry 2010

Post by BeGodsGlow on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:46 pm

9:30pm Central Time (US) on June 25th is:

7:30pm Pacific / 8:30pm Mountain / 10:30pm Eastern
03:30 in London
04:30 in Central European Time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=25&month=6&year=2010&hour=21&min=30&sec=0&p1=64&sort=2


******* edit April 10th: MJ World Cry time is now 4:30pm US Central Time - that's 10:30pm in the UK, 23:30 in western Europe! Smile ***********


Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
BeGodsGlow
member
member

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Posts : 205
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ World Cry 2010

Post by 19jacinta88 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm the only Norwegian Ambassador for this, so far. I'm looking forward to it amen
avatar
19jacinta88
new member
new member

Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ World Cry 2010

Post by BeGodsGlow on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:33 pm

19jacinta88 wrote:I'm the only Norwegian Ambassador for this, so far. I'm looking forward to it amen
Hi Jacinta -- I'm just wondering how you're planning to do it since it's sooooo late (or early?) in Norway. It's 04:30 CET (in the morning) from what I understand (9:30pm Central Standard Time in America), right? I know where I live there isn't any public transportation in the middle of the night, so I'm trying to figure out how we'd do it, how we'd get to the nearest city where the event could be, etc lol

_________________
avatar
BeGodsGlow
member
member

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Posts : 205
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ World Cry 2010

Post by 19jacinta88 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:19 am

BeGodsGlow wrote:
19jacinta88 wrote:I'm the only Norwegian Ambassador for this, so far. I'm looking forward to it amen
Hi Jacinta -- I'm just wondering how you're planning to do it since it's sooooo late (or early?) in Norway. It's 04:30 CET (in the morning) from what I understand (9:30pm Central Standard Time in America), right? I know where I live there isn't any public transportation in the middle of the night, so I'm trying to figure out how we'd do it, how we'd get to the nearest city where the event could be, etc lol

I have to find out when 9:30 PM CTM is in Norway, so I can participate, hehe! lol
avatar
19jacinta88
new member
new member

Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ World Cry 2010

Post by BeGodsGlow on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:49 am

19jacinta88 wrote:
BeGodsGlow wrote:
19jacinta88 wrote:I'm the only Norwegian Ambassador for this, so far. I'm looking forward to it amen
Hi Jacinta -- I'm just wondering how you're planning to do it since it's sooooo late (or early?) in Norway. It's 04:30 CET (in the morning) from what I understand (9:30pm Central Standard Time in America), right? I know where I live there isn't any public transportation in the middle of the night, so I'm trying to figure out how we'd do it, how we'd get to the nearest city where the event could be, etc lol

I have to find out when 9:30 PM CTM is in Norway, so I can participate, hehe! lol
LOL. I was under the impression that it was Central Time in the US, which would make it 04:30 CET. Ok, the only "CTM" I found on Google was daylight time in New Zealand. I guess we need to figure out where they are


Update: Ok, on the website it does specifically state "9:30 PM CST", so that's 21:30 US Central Standard Time... so 04:30 in Norway. Better verify it, though lol

_________________
avatar
BeGodsGlow
member
member

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Posts : 205
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ World Cry 2010

Post by 19jacinta88 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:42 am

@BeGodsGlow: ouch!!! blink huh That is WAY too early for me!! But since I've promised to do it, I will....
avatar
19jacinta88
new member
new member

Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ World Cry 2010

Post by BeGodsGlow on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:05 pm

19jacinta88 wrote:@BeGodsGlow: ouch!!! blink huh That is WAY too early for me!! But since I've promised to do it, I will....
Well, I guess it should be verified. Are you on their forum? You could probably ask them for a time zone chart or use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

_________________
avatar
BeGodsGlow
member
member

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Posts : 205
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ World Cry 2010

Post by LoveMJ4Ever on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:59 am

I also understood that it is 9:30 PM in Central Time US. That would be 7:30 PM in Los Angeles.
And very late in Europe
avatar
LoveMJ4Ever
new member
new member

Posts : 38
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ World Cry 2010

Post by BeGodsGlow on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:21 pm

You guys... IMPORTANT... the time for WORLD CRY is now 4:30pm US Central Time, which is 10:30pm in the UK and 23:30 in Paris Smile

_________________
avatar
BeGodsGlow
member
member

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Posts : 205
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ World Cry 2010

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum