Nov 25, 2011 Prayer experiences/discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nov 25, 2011 Prayer experiences/discussion

Post by BeGodsGlow on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Welcome to Major Love Prayer, a monthly worldwide group visualization taking place at the exact same time in every country on Earth. Inspired by Michael Jackson's desire to heal the world and begun by his fans, our mission is to make a change...with love.
Every 25th of the month we join together as ONE for a powerful
worldwide prayer (meditation, intention, etc), healing the world with
L.O.V.E.! Everyone is welcome to join each 25th at 2pm L.A. time. We're
sending out a major love! How to join Time chart Please join us November 25 at 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 22:00 GMT / 23:00 CET / 07:00 Tokyo

Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Re: Nov 25, 2011 Prayer experiences/discussion

Post by MJJLaugh on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:30 pm

My MLP experience was as follows: we were in a HUGE circle slightly above the earth, all holding hands and Michael joined but in disguise, he was blond (??) and wore a blue-black striped shirt and jeans and sneakers, totally unrecognizable but I recognized him immediately anyway and he said nobody else could know because he wanted to experience MLP like one of us, just giving and sharing, not wanting to take away the focus on the important stuff. We had all joined with the same intention: replacing 'sale' in people's mind by 'share', replacing 'greed' with 'grace', replacing 'lust' with 'love', replacing 'hate' with harmony. It was like a major upgrade of the earth's and its inhabitants energy to prepare for the spiritual awakening. Then Michael whisked me away to a 19th century orphanage, where we left heating, blankets, toys and food and clean water. It was so heartbreaking to see...Then we were back in the circle holding hands and no one had noticed we were missing for a little while.
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

MLP convo 11/25/2011

Post by Modulation Alert on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:33 pm

I "missed" MLP due to a massive migraine. By the time I was able to sit up, sitting in front of a fireplace (I think I will never move, I love that thing, lighting it with a switch of my finger!!) -I found myself writing. I thought, oh how nice, I'm not by myself post-migrainish.
Thank goodness it was around MLP time- so I didn't actually miss it, I didn't realize until later it was MLP time- that I had planned on observing.

Hey sweet Maestro, thank God that headache went away. Just laying in bed, close to puking, yuck. That is a less than stellar feeling.

I know, I gladly disconnected from feeling that part. *he laughs*. Not missing that. Some stuff, yes, but physical pain is definitely not something on my "things I appreciated when alive*. Appreciative of life is one thing, but one can appreciate without pain, trust me on that one!

That's an interesting remark.
Perhaps you'd like to expand on that? I sense you are in the mood for one of those longer speeches, designed to well, educate.
Do you have your teacher's hat on, Maestro?

I'll gladly wear any hat that you shall desire, after all you're indicating to be a willing student. *rubs hands gleefully*

Do you want me to write out any questions- or do you just wanna launch ahead rocket-style?

I'm more of a submarine, girl. I think that's also my style.
I'm kinda everywhere, in all waters and streams. Some say that you need specially trained ears to hear me, but in all honesty just being willing to acknowledge that there's something in the stream alongside you- that's just as yourself- that's the trick.
Make that an Olympic submarine. It's sort of an ancient submarine across all nations and every once in a great while people become SO attuned that they realize how awesome an Olympic submarine can be. That we're all the same, yet different.

Some build a submarine that's powered by a largely nuclear core- others condemn the nuclear core while they grill themselves a tasty tuna steak. You see, I'm including myself here. You see that we are all the same and different at once.
Now, don't go laughing at my submarine speech prematurely. Of course you think yourself being a younger generation (are you, I mean, really???????? *more laughter*), largely unaffected of that thinking- and you think of the children of the 50ies would think in these terms, right? You're thinking that younger generations are much different, now is that really true?

When I gave you that image of the submarine, you saw it and related to it. How would that work if we all were truly so different from one another? We have been traditionally taught that our differences exceed our commonalities. I'm here to once more state the obvious, to say that we are more alike, than we are different.

Otherwise, how would a still living 30-something white female comprehend someone who according to his death certificate happened to have been a black male, 50 years old? Technically none of us should have a clue about one another, having lived in opposing societies. Are we more similar, than we are different?

Now, that's somewhat amusing to me- a piece of paper confirming that I am still very much in existence...
We keep joking about that here. "Listen, did you bring ID with you upon arrival?"
*he's giggling along, hehehehe*

It's much more where you are developmentally, where you are going in that direction- that's what governs your existence.
And that is why I kept being the thorn in people's lower thighs- so that they understood themselves better by understanding their responsibility toward the children of the planet as an obligation we have to ourselves. That the well-being of every child is not something external of and to us, but that loving the children- and not just your own- means something larger. Way larger.

How many people think of children as miniature adults- thus rationalizing why adults allow themselves greater freedoms, and greater rights- than their children?
How many family units are currently set up in that strict belief that adults have and should rightfully have more rights than children?
And therefore continue that unholy justification of "well, I survived having been beaten as a child, or being told that I amount to nothing?"
How many people have convinced themselves that indeed they have been 'bad' as children and that they somehow 'needed' physical punishment to 'help' grow into 'decent' adults?
By that logic this earth should be a paradise- yet, it's clearly not.
We must like denial, it seems.

If people only learned to love their children into adulthood, instead of thinking that they have this obligation to fix some elusive shortcoming in their own children- otherwise also known as "child raising"- we'd be already doing much better.

Is this fire getting you going? You seem to get very substantial in these situations.

It's more the feeling of a happy child playing by their parent's side. That is what reaches me. I will always watch my children at play, when they have fun. And when they are not so happy as well. That unconditional part counts for so much. And I always try to impart that, sending it their way.

And with that I'd like to order you to drop that pen and help your son to distribute these tiny balloons across the house- there are still uncovered parts of the rug shining through. Send my love to the children!

Modulation Alert

Back to top Go down

Post by jinnan on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 am

Fake Oakleys shades will be in the particular place!Shade oakley To shape, types Cheap Oakley Sunglasses radars, options and so on are a few for that thoroughly applied requirements.Read More

jinnan

Back to top Go down

Post by jinnan on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:04 am

Soldes ugg pas cher sur autorisé UGG Paris de sortie, UGG France livraison gratuite, livraison rapide. Economisez jusqu'à 39% - 49% de réduction.

jinnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top