August 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

Post by BeGodsGlow on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Sorry, starting thread a little late

Last edited by BeGodsGlow on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Re: August 25, 2011 Prayer Experiences

Post by MJJLaugh on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:30 pm

I saw a large group of us holding hands and raising our joined hands upwards, sending out waves of love, compassion and sympathy to those in need, as well as the planet, the oceans, the trees and the skies. The message I heard from Michael for all of us is :"Hold your head up high, you are unique and special and very much loved, please all know that!" With the message came an unspoken explanation AND understanding that when we accept and embrace this heavenly message, the love and light can swirl and reverberate around and within us, and sent out to the world wit greater ease. All with the goal of raising consciousness to help humanity.

And after that I had some private time with Michael, we talked and flew and took a roller coaster ride together, which was great fun! And some other things.....
MJJLaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Oh, sweet wub I'll try to get mine posted tonight. So tired now bored

Back to top Go down

Post by Neeve on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Mine was short but really pretty. Michael was glowing - we all were. I really felt like we can change the world - like we *are* changing the world. I thanked Michael for triggering this spiritual growth in me, and he smiled at me, with so much love in his eyes. We felt Michael's message of love. We visualised Libya at peace, with no weapons, where everyone forgives themselves and each other. it was beautiful. Can't wait to read the rest!
Neeve

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainEOLove on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 pm

I didn't get much out of it this time, probably because I wasn't sure what would be the best thing to focus on. When I closed my eyes, this time I could see an outline of Michael’s face very close, right in front of my face. Whoa lol. I also felt some tingling here and there. I tried to focus on the hurricane heading towards the east coast. I imagined it shriveling up. Then about 5 minutes in, I saw a stereotypical kind of angel at the top of this peak. Then I heard music in my mind, classical music with a choir. I recognize it as a song in real life, but I don’t know what it’s called. It’s some kind of Christmas song I think.
CaptainEOLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm so tired tonight, so it was a bit harder than usual to concentrate, but I started out with my usual asking for assistance from higher realms (angels, guides, Jesus, etc) and Krishna in particular came to mind today.

After this my hands got very warm and tingly and I felt so many people connecting. We asked for a peaceful resolution to the conflict in Libya, with weapons being lowered amicably, for all aid to reach the children in need in Somalia and Ethiopia, for the people on the East Coast of America to be protected from Hurricane Irene. I then thought of Frank Dileo, who passed away yesterday, and asked that he be healed in the Light and his family to be comforted by angels. (I have a strong feeling that he's already 'talked' with Michael over there.)

Then my attention was drawn to the Atlantic Ocean and the phrase "deep blue" kept repeating in my mind. It was like I was seeing the intense BLUEness of the ocean and of Earth from space. I asked that the ocean is cared for and loved. I saw BLUE energy everywhere, as if it was underlying all that we see. Not sure what all this means, but I took it as healing.

Then an intense warmth and calm came over me and I felt like someone's hand was on my shoulder from behind me, as the image of a woman appeared in front of me (I mean in my mind, of course). I realized the person behind me was Michael. The one in front of me was Mother Mary. Again, the color BLUE was significant and I felt very warm and knew that we must raise vibrations of Earth, that we're lifting upward, upward, but not literally upward... upward in dimensions. We are all helping with this, even when, like me tonight, the focus isn't quite as intense as it 'should' be. I had some moments of connectedness, very ommmm, but I was just sleepy and couldn't hold the focus long. There was something else about a sort of vortex of clouds rising into the atmosphere, but I opened my eyes at 11 after the hour and knew I just couldn't do more. I found myself apologizing to them, especially Michael, but one can only do what one can, right? I tried. It was something. I hope it went well for everyone else! See you again next month and !

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:50 am

I did an Oracle Card reading instead and received a message from Michael.....Admin, may I please post it here?
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top