Hi from Scotland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from Scotland

Post by anabrese on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:44 am

Hello everyone. I have just registered and been led to this site by a friend. I think it's an amazing and beautiful site and a fantastic intention to send out waves of love every month, even every day if you can.

It's true that Michael seemed to be very happy when helping others and he knew that love was the most important thing in the world.

Sending out the intention of love with great feeling will change the world. It is exactly what needs to be done now to bring more light and love into the world and to help our planet return to health.

Blessings to all of you who are doing this and I will be joining in too.

I want to suggest to you something. Michael knew about the love tuning of 528Hz which has long been suppressed by the Illumi folk to keep us in the dark. They bombard us every day with news of suffering and wars etc etc. to deliberatley stop us feeling and trusting in love, without fear, just as Michael would say. Everytime you turn on your TV you are being attuned to negative vibrations through their programming/dramas and bad news. A great way to tune into more love energies in this world and to rid ourselves of negative waves is to turn off the TV! I did and it really has made a big difference in how I feel and view the world.

Many CDs have now been produced that are recorded in this love vibration of 528Hz. I encourage you to perhaps use one as an aid in your love meditation. One I like is 'Holy Harmony' by Jonathan Goldman. MJ recorded Black or white in 528Hz and John Lennons Imagine is also in that tuning. For more info about 528Hz see www.528records.com 'Love, the real da vinci code' by Leonard Horowitz is a great book.

Sending love and light (Michael is with us all) I'm sure he is smiling wherever he is, even if he has now been reborn!)

hug hug love sign

anabrese

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from Scotland

Post by BeGodsGlow on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hi Anabrese! I LOVE Jonathan Goldman's "Holy Harmony"! Yes! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I usually do MLP (abbreviation for Major Love Prayer) with his "Ultimate Om" playing. Lyrics distract me, so I find meditation music like this is very helpful.

Black or White is 528Hz? Ooo, hadn't read that anywhere yet. And you'll (almost) NEVER BELIEVE THIS... guess what song just came on my mp3 player as I began to read your post... YES! Black or White! I just paused it at the bridge to write this paragraph! Love when it works out like that! Smile

We're happy that you've joined us, so welcome! This forum isn't very busy, but many people do the prayer. There are groups on Tribute Portrait, we have lots of folks on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Major-Love-Prayer/205187412741, but there are groups on MJ forums in every language you can think of who do this every month, but it seems people kind of stick to their own forum, you know.

Thank you and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top