Post by mjbunny on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Just a few hours away!

♥ "Love is the most important thing in the world." ♥
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Re: October 25, 2010 Prayer

Post by Mundy on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:57 pm

It feels so nice to send good vibes out to the world. Thanks to everyone who joined in heart

I saw the earth glowing yellow and felt like we were nourishing it with the vibes we were sending wub

Thanks everyone group huddle
Mundy

: : Light of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by mjbunny on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Thank you for the Love (Monday Oct 25th) Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010

THANK YOU, EVERYONE for such a beautiful experience. The October 25th prayer was very touching. We were ONE in LOVE, with each other, with the world, with all, radiating compassion and light, healing the world one energy wave at a time, until all consciousness on Earth awakens to the "ultimate truth at the heart of all creation": LOVE! ♥

See you all again soon Smile Our next prayer is November 25th! You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS or Friend Connect/OpenID to get updates of new posts and the latest activities. Please keep spreading the word. We love you! Thank you, MJ-fam!

Please check out our latest post, too: http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2010/10/announcing-army-of-love-video-project.html This is an exciting new project that everyone can become involved in with a simple photograph. It's a music video about MJ's 'Army of Love'! Smile
mjbunny

: : I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL, MICHAEL ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by BeGodsGlow on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 pm

I prayed in the minutes before the prayer to all ascended beings, angels and everyone on this plane and throughout the universe, to God, religious figures, to everyone whose goals are the same ... to bring LOVE to Earth THROUGH love, for peace and the awakening to Oneness, to help us remember who we are. I asked for guides to assist and to remind everyone who wanted to do it but had forgotten, lol. )

It began kind of slow. I had tingling in my hands. I think we started by singing Heal the World (or at least saying the words). I wasn't FEELING so much, but tried my best to think "love, love, love" and reached out to connect with everyone. Then I vaguely felt people reaching out to each others. Lots of little tickles in my hands and the usual high-pitched ringing in my ears. I think I always forget to mention that because it's so normal now. It always happens.

Once I really started to FEEL it, though. I then saw little dots all over the world on every continent lighting up and connecting. I started crying a bit. It felt kind of sad this time. And it was like our energy (which seemed blue in color) really hit a crescendo after a couple of minutes and I was seeing forests and oceans and the creatures within them. I felt this deep connection with Earth herself. It seemed this one was to be very much about the planet. We were saying over and over, "WE LOVE YOU" to everything, expressing this love, and as we'd say it it would permeate all touched by it. WE LOVE YOU ... WE LOVE YOU, AWAKEN! ... I saw children in Haiti and other places, I saw everyone all over and we said WE LOVE YOU, AWAKEN to them all, like the energy caressed them, healing them. I sent this love in a soft touch to the forehead of some specific people I'd rather not mention here, but connected with Michael.

Then I'm kinda of hazy with my memory, but I believe after chanting WE LOVE YOU for a while longer (to world leaders and trouble spots) I saw Michael before me. He looked just like in the Earth Song performance from the '96 Brit Awards, dressed all in white, arms out to his sides.

He was beautiful and very serious about what we were doing. He looked overcome with emotion, kind of crying, caring for the people on the Earth, which I now saw was below us somehow (like we were floating above). He looked at me and smiled for a moment, then closed his eyes, resuming his stance. I took his hands. We were chanting together... "WE LOVE YOU - PLEASE AWAKEN" ... to everyone. I cried and cried this whole time, omg. Then I saw that behind us were all the particpants of MLP in circles and circles going out and out. It was like in Avatar, I guess, with hands on each others' shoulders... going back and back and back, more and more of us. Always chanting "WE LOVE YOU". Then I looked up and I was like .... .... above us at the center was a vision like this illustration from Dante's Paradiso, but of course WAYYYYYY more impressive and in color.... spiraling above us into eternity... I was seriously like.... :

Then I felt this massive PULSE of energy that came through this column of ... angels or whatever... tears poured from my eyes, I gasped and I got a headache! Doh! (The first few times we did MLP I got headaches. Seems to be energy blocks, or at least blocks to energy of this intensity). I HAD to let go of this energy beam. HAD to. After this I just had tingles along the left side of my head for some moments.

After I let go of this energy that I couldn't contain, I looked back at Michael, who was still concentrating the energy from above, through him, and down to Earth. I looked down and saw that between us fell this column of golden glitter, raining down onto the planet and spreading out everywhere. I suddenly felt less serious and stern and almost light. I saw faces of babies then. The babies and children could see us!!!!!!!! They could see us, all of us, and they could see the energy and the angel spiral above! I almost laughed. They giggled. Omg! Then I saw like little golden-tinted bubbles rising from the babies and the younger kids, like JOY was contained in these bubbles. They knew what was up! I looked at Michael and he smiled at me, deeply into my eyes. I suddenly got something that I never really felt before... part of his connection with children! It's like on some level I GOT some of this. I understood. It was this joyous, golden light of innocence. I could see and feel that Michael was absolutely connected with the children, like part of them, and they a part of him, like their patron saint in some way. It was so pure, so beautiful. We were all then in this moment of "WE LOVE YOU" ... just existing, just being. No thoughts, no words. Just being. OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. And my mind was expanding out through the universe. I saw golden star systems and galaxies... they were with us too. They were part of the One. They knew I saw them. They knew about Earth. Everything was One for some moments of no thought or word. I thought I should stay like this for a while, but honestly I was getting restless and hungry, lolol.

Then I opened my eyes (for real) and closed them again and looked at Michael, smiling. I felt this massive wave... "Oh, Michael, I love you. I love you soooo much. Thank you. I love you." And we hugged. I FELT hugged. He's such a beautiful soul. Then I opened my eyes again and said thank you inside to everyone who was part of this. I wish everyone well.

: : ♥ For All Time ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by 19jacinta88 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 am

@BeGodsGlow, that's quite an experience. Thank you for sharing it.
19jacinta88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top